Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frameworkx wont boot

I have a pair of lanes where i took the mother board to put on another pair to fix. So I order another motherboard and now I can't get the pair too boot up. Hard drive is spinning but not reading. I put a new HD in and still nothing,I also put a new IDE board in too and nothing. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

are you using cmos board? what kind of consoles do you have?
    ME&My68

There's no such thing as idiot proof, it just makes a better idiot!

Comment

are you sure your I/O board is good? had a pair do that here the I/O board in the spare parts was junk.

Comment

I used the cmos board. everything was working prior to taking the mother board out to fix another pair. when i got the replacement motherboard now i get nothing.

Comment

I think it's time to try moving memory sticks from a good console to this one.
          This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

OK I will try tomorrow. I will let you know what happens. I would think they would of put a good stick in since it came from Brunswick today.

Comment

are you sure you got the power cables on motherboard right. remember when looking at the two cables that plug into motherboard from power supply, the black wire in each plug should go together and double check there to make sure you are not a pin off to one side or the other. also when booting for the first time only plug in the i/o board console video board, cmos and hard drive. leave network card and remote video board out until you can verify console will boot withiout them.
              ME&My68

Comment

Well I have tried all of that and still have nothing.

Comment

well after going through every option imaginable, I believe they sent me a bad motherboard. I have pulled all but the motherboard and moved to another pair and it works. I have tryies swapping memory sticks still nothing. I though it may be a bad wire but no everything worked on a complete swap. So now to call the Big B SMH. I WANT A NEW SYSTEM LOL

Comment

have you moved power supply over to verify if it is working?
                    ME&My68

Comment

yes. I gutted everything except the MOBO to another pair it works so i am convinced that we got a bad mobo.

Comment

Try This, Remove the I/O Card and the CMOS Card, look on the motherboard the the Battery looks like a quarter next to it there is a Jumper, must be from top to bottom on pins 1 and 2 if they are move the jumper to 2 and 3 center and bottom turn on the power once again without the I/O card and the Cmos card, wait at least 5 seconds, set the jumper back on 1 and 2 top and center, make sure its in place. Re seat the I/O card and the Cmos, Should work

Comment

Make sure the ribon cable that goes from i/o board to the hard drive is hooked up correctly.Also try switching ribon cable.

Comment

Hi guys, Im looking for some help here. We have a pair of lanes with Frameworkx that wont boot. We have tried a good motherboard from a working pair and nothing. We have gone as far as to move each component from a good pair to the down pair and nothing. It keeps coming up off line. We have touchdesk and there is no communication with the front desk. We have changed io boards, ethernet boards, video boards, hard drive, motherboard, and even changed the battery on the motherboard and still nothing. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Have you installed the cmos board when booting up?
                              You will need to do that after a hard drive, or motherboard replacement.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Preventative Maintenance - Vector HD Problem

Tried to help a friend out at my old center with an electrical problem. 24 Brunswick Jetbacks, Serial 3000, no TDM with Vector HD Scoring which I know nothing about other than...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...
                              Working...
                              X