Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vector Scorer freezing up

All Scorers locked up, this has been happening at least 1 or 3 times a week system is only 2 months old, have been on the horn with bruns so much that my ears are sore yesterday finely hope i got the answer bruns said that they have found some issues with the 64gb kingston solid state hard drive, they said that their is an issue with the firmware and that they will be sending out 6 new HDrives with the new firmware 60gb kingston Hdrives, Just some info in case some of you are having problems like this
    Have a bless day . . .

Assumed you used a tester on the network cables between the server, switch and slaves? Just one of those things I'd investigate regardless of what the tech support flow charts say.
    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up information Larry

Comment

We were having issues with our solid state hard drives so much trouble in fact that we went backward in technology and switched to older style platter hard drives . We have not had any issues with scoring computers since we did.
        24 A-2's
        Brunswick Pro Lane
        Vector Scoring
        Kegel Kustodian
        Twister Pins
        Polychem oil and stripper

Comment

Over a week now and haven't had any problems not 1 yet anyways knock on wood.
          The tech from brunswick said that they where going to be recalling the 64gb HD.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
          Working...
          X