Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pair just quits scoring

I have a pair that can go 2 day and be good, then the next day it will just stop scoring after a game. I have had this problem for a month now and going nuts. I have replace the CCD processor, I/O board, Camera and camera power cable and still get the same result. I couldn't imagine it being the HDD or Ide or Mobo, if it was that the whole system would freeze. The only thing I haven't changed are the clock and video cables from the camera to the CCD Processor. Any Ideas lol .

I had a similar problem with and infamous pair in our house. I would check your LGP I/O PCB in the primary console of the pair. It could be suspect. I have also had to change the cable running from the LGP I/O PCB to the pinsetter interface in back...cable number 57-300022-000. That could be an issue as well. Good luck.
    ...I'd rather be bowling.

Comment

Got it going bowled 5 game no problems, leagues starts no scoring either lane.

Comment

Did you check scanner breaker on AC board?
        I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

I had an issue just like yours a few yrs ago. 1 pair was always quitting scoring. After weeks of swapping parts and pulling my hair out I was called in on a Sat morning!As I was up at control counter watching 19 and 20 score I noticed a little kid throw a gutter ball on the 7 pin side of 20. Scorer quit scoring. After they finished I inspected the cables going to the camera and one of the video cables had a slice in it like from a utility knife. A piece of black electrical tape on it and never another problem!

Dave
          When I die bury my balls next to the old bag!

Comment

I had this happen once because of bad cables on the ball detects.
            hth
            Eric
            "I love my Schutzhund trained German Shepherd's, because if you run from them, you will just die tired"

Comment

Had a lane with scoring issues. Turned out to be the sweep zero position switch. Took a magnifying glass on bad switch. The actuator had been flattened out and sticking.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse