Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ComScore connection to network

Hi all,

I have lost the network connection between my bowling lanes and my front desk computer. I have tried everything in the installation menu to re-install and reconnect but I still have no connection. Everything was working prior to the bowling connection cable (ethernet cable) being removed to supply temporary internet to the front desk computer, but after I reconnected the bowling connection cable (ethernet cord) back into the ethernet port I lost the connection to the lanes and scoring. I'm not sure how to fix it.
    The monitors at the lanes have the small computer screen with a cross through in the top left corner suggesting no network connect but I cant figure out how to get it back. I am using Comscore 3.0

Any Help would be much appreciated!

Sam

The PC in question sounds like it's hosting the network share aka "P" drive. The lane PC's look for \\comscore\comscore for the files. If you type that in an address bar in a folder explore window in windows then it should open the P drive Comscore directory.

If no other changes were made, have you tried rebooting the lane PC's as well as the computer in question?

??
    Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
    Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
    Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
    Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Hi James,

Thanks for the reply, it was much appreciated. In the end it was a complicated fix. I was fortunate enough to get John on the phone to work things out on the back end for me. I think it was a combination of not having the updated versions of Comscore and the network setting being altered from manual to automatic.

Thanks again!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Preventative Maintenance - Vector HD Problem

Tried to help a friend out at my old center with an electrical problem. 24 Brunswick Jetbacks, Serial 3000, no TDM with Vector HD Scoring which I know nothing about other than...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...
      Working...
      X