Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulling a blank for score screen communication

Yesterday when started the day and leagues, all the lane monitors are showed "Lanes Offline". Sending message to turn off screens without reboot does nothing. With reboot will go through and cycle back on. Message to turn TVs on with reboot also goes through and cycles on. Rebooted main computer, desk monitor and unplugged and let set for some time each lane monitor pair. Checked NET gear, on. Replugged all connections on computer. What am I overlooking?

Running DUOSCORE, haven't been able to contact Mr McFarland yet

Comment

Well I'm be a monkeys uncle. 1 million monks in 1 millions years will randomly cure it. John informed when windows 10 upgrades, the internet settings get set or reset to password protect instead of no password needed. Go in, flip it off or better click it off, and the system comm goes on. Like Engineer Scotty said, "The more complex the system, the easier to muddle up..." or sumting like dat.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
      1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
      First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
      our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
      Working...
      X