TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulling a blank for score screen communication

Yesterday when started the day and leagues, all the lane monitors are showed "Lanes Offline". Sending message to turn off screens without reboot does nothing. With reboot will go through and cycle back on. Message to turn TVs on with reboot also goes through and cycles on. Rebooted main computer, desk monitor and unplugged and let set for some time each lane monitor pair. Checked NET gear, on. Replugged all connections on computer. What am I overlooking?

Running DUOSCORE, haven't been able to contact Mr McFarland yet

Comment

Well I'm be a monkeys uncle. 1 million monks in 1 millions years will randomly cure it. John informed when windows 10 upgrades, the internet settings get set or reset to password protect instead of no password needed. Go in, flip it off or better click it off, and the system comm goes on. Like Engineer Scotty said, "The more complex the system, the easier to muddle up..." or sumting like dat.

Comment

Is that really the only change when moving to Windows 10? I was told they would have to remote into the system to fix it a while ago and never got our times lined up. Any chance you could tell me which menu that setting is in to save me some time looking for the right one? Thanks for the tip either way.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Ball Returns Shorted Out?

Ok, I just had one of my company's centers in Florida reach out for help with this issue, and I wasn't able to help them over our chat, so I'm hoping you guys can help shed some...

Trip rocker arm

What causes the trip rocker arm to not line up with the trip rod? Carriage tubing is not bent and all eccentrics are brand new.
        I understand I can bend the rocker arm a...

Lower ball cushion board

Just wondering if this is the normal way that these boards go over time? Am i missing something?
        Pit curtains are in "reasonable" condition if that means anything...

Backend motor plug

What is the name of the power plug and socket on the back-end motor?

Some of ours are breaking from impacts from repeated pile-ups and need to be replaced....

82/70 combi motors

Hi guys, got a few of these Lewus solid state start switches and wondering if we could make use of them on our combi motors. I've seen they aren't recommended for combi motors...

Deck lowering hook cam follower lever

I have a machine that has broken the cam follower arm for the deck lowering hook on the 2 to 1 twice in a couple weeks. I've overnighted the part so i can change it tomorrow....
        Working...
        X