Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitors switching lane numbers on same pair

Currently have 2 pairs of lanes where the monitor is showing the wrong lane number on that pair. Example is that lane 1 shows lane 2 on the monitor and lane 2 is showing up as lane 1. I tried switching the HDMI cables around and it doesn't change anything. This is the Duo system.

When I run into this issue:
    Make sure the HDMI cables are connected correctly for Odd/Even Lane. Shut down Duo. Make sure both monitors are powered on and set to HDMI input. Turn on Duo.

Comment

I tried this and they are still switched around. I took it off line and ran through the set up, reset the Duo and they are still switched around. Strangely it doesn't matter which HDMI port I plug the cables into they stay switched around.

Comment

This sounds like a Windows desktop issue. I don't have access to a multiple display windows setup but if you attach a mouse and move it down to the lowest-right corner of the screen and left click you will minimise the comscore lane window. Go to settings-display and see what options you have to change the main and secondary displays. There should be something there that will help you with your issue.
        Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
        Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
        Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
        Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

It was an issue with Windows 10. Either have to be quick with the mouse during the boot up or plug in a keyboard and hit alt and windows key to get to the setup. Thanks again!!

Comment

Glad you got it.
            Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
            Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
            Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
            Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
            Working...
            X