TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Install sowfware

I am looking for the center master installer?

You will need to contact your local Computer Score representative for the installer. However, generally speaking the software is located in its entirely on the network share. So if you have a workstation issue you should be able to copy over what you need from it to the workstation.

What problems are you having that requires the software?
    Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
    Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
    Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
    Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

A couple of days ago, the center master indicator is green and after a few seconds it turns red and it does not let me activate the machines, I already checked the IP addresses and the physical network connection and it does not seem to have problems
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

This isn't Computer Score software. I assume it's Brunswick? If you can let me know I can move it to the correct forum.

You should also fill in the missing information in your profile so we know ahead of time what setup you have which will expedite the troubleshooting process.
        Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
        Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
        Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
        Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

yes is brunswick central master

Comment

Originally posted by Zelosx View Post
            yes is brunswick central master
            It's not Center Master. It's Vector Plus, and I'm going to almost guarantee that reinstalling the software on the server will not correct the issue.

Comment

The dot/ball in the upper left corner of the server or client signifies the status of the network.
              Yours being red, tells me that you have a network problem, or the server is not connected to the scoring network.

And yes, that is a Vector Plus server.

Possible bad network card, bad switch at server, bad switch in scoring area, etc.
              Need to troubeshoot and isolate the problem.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Black Consoles

I got tired of the black consoles braking and they look bad.so I made my own....

Deck knocking pins over on new racks (Need help ASAP)

I am still very new to working on a2s first off.

We started having this issue on tuesday where when the pinsetter goes to spot a new set of pins, a few of them fall...

Express Model B 40 lanemachine

Can somebody give an explaniton how pins 2, 3, 6 are supposed to be connected. I had a shortcircuit there for the drive motor connection because of water leakage.

82-70 Distributor belt pulling to the side.

I have a distributor that is pulling the belt hard to the left in the nine pin position (and possibly 6 pin), but seems fine in the other spots. As you can see the residue and...

82-90 XLi Pin Elevator

I have several Pin Elevators that I believe to be out of round on my XLi's and was curious if anyone has ever run across this before and is so, what you did about it.
              I'm...
              Working...
              X