Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrix: Random Color Scheme Change

Our Lane 6 overheard Monitor has been randomly changing its color scheme from our Default ((Red Frame, Yellow Highlight, Yellow numbers)) to just Straight blue and WHite (No Animations on Strikes, Spares, misses, etc. Blue screen, White grid and markings.) It has lasted from around 10 minutes to even in upwards of a hour before it switches its self back. I have tried resetting the box, but that didnt help any, it is still there. Its not a often recurring thing, but it is aggravating when it happens on league and suddenly, I am being accused of sabotaging their scores. Over the last month and a half its happened I believe 4 times.

Any idea on what is causing thing random switch its scheme?
    So...if I stick my nose in a light socket, will I become enlightened?
    -Tire Iron

The grid colour change happens when the Matrix box loses network connection to the server. When it happens you should see the computer icon appear with a cross through it next to the play mode icon in the upper left corner of the monitor with grids up. Having said that, it should also be the same for the other 5 lanes that have grids. Any others in that 6 that don't have any grids should lose their messages and turn to stand alone play.
    Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
    Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
    Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
    Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

I'll watch it this coming weekend ((Tournament Friday and Saturday.)) But what us odd, its only lane 6 that is going through the color change, the rest remain fine, playing animations and what not while 6 doesn't.
      So...if I stick my nose in a light socket, will I become enlightened?
      -Tire Iron

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse