Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScoreMore, a simple home scoring system

I have been working for almost a year on a scoring system for home use that is easy to use and works with basic equipment.

The scoring system is called ScoreMore and works on all three major platforms (Mac, Windows, and Linux).
    Some main features are:
    • Up to 4 players
    • Webcam or keyboard for scoring
    • HCP calculation
    • 6 preloaded background images to choose from (will add possibility to add your own in the future)
    • Edit score if a pin moved out of frame for example
    • Change lane number
    • AM/PM and 24hr clock
    and more!

The software is currently in BETA and I need beta testers!
    If you want to be a beta tester, you can contact me and tell me how you would like to make ScoreMore better and what operating system you are running.

My website contains all information, including changelogs of the software:
    https://sites.google.com/view/thinkc...mart/scoremore

I want ScoreMore to be available for free in about one or two months.
    Thanks for reading! I hope this software will make it more fun to have a scoring system to a home bowling lane.

//ThinkClever

Today marks the day of the release of ScoreMore!

It's completely free so try it out!
    Download will be found on my website, together with more information. Have fun!
    https://sites.google.com/view/thinkc...mart/scoremore

Comment

Downloaded your software, will be trying it out once I get my webcam in a few days! Looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadie View Post
        Downloaded your software, will be trying it out once I get my webcam in a few days! Looks good.
        Nice! Did it work out as expected?

Comment

Today the new website for ScoreMore is live!

All new information about the software as well as downloads for all major platforms (and raspberry pi!).

www.scoremorebowling.com

ScoreMore.png

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Broken Things!

Here ya go. This will get us started. This came off lane 40. Feel free to pile on!...

Help-broken Part

my crew was clearing a pin jam when the part fell on to the pin-deck. no enough experience to know where this is or what it's called. looking for help so we can order the part...

Qubica VDB Battery Replacement Part 2.

Greeting all.
          I am sharing a link for a video, part 2, on how I replaced the battery in a Qubica VDB unit.
          Thanks for looking.
          Bolton454

Pin Damage

I have GSX pinsetters just over one year old. Just one of my machines is causing this damage to my pins. I have already adjusted the pin deflector boards to cover the bottom bolts...

Gold Crown Masking Unit

Here are some photos of a Brunswick Gold Crown single masking unit that I refurbished. I stripped off the old orange vinyl skin and used it to make a template for the new green...
          Working...
          X