Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MENDES SCORING

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT? I HAVE ONE LANE THAT WON'T TRIGGER ALL THE TIME,I'VE CHANGED THE TIME DELAY,ALL THREE RELAYS AND STILL IT DOES THE SAME THING.IS THERE SOMETHING IN THIS SYSTEM THAT TAKES THE PLACE OF THE MERCURY SWITCH TO LOCKOUT THE RESET BUTTON? I THINK THAT IS WHERE I MIGHT FIND MY PROBLEM.

Re: MENDES SCORING

MOJOJOJO,
    Are you sure it is a scoring related problem?
    Is there a chance that you have a mechanical bind in the clutch area, or possibly you are losing the signal to the cycle solenoid due to a bad connection , or a bad solenoid ? Have you checked the solenoid plunger and linkage ?
    There is light at the end of the tunnel - just be sure it is not a train.

Comment

...speaking of Mendes scoring, there is a center here in Nebraska that didnt receive any documentation with their system. Does anyone know where one can obtain a book on the Mendes scoring. The proprietor told me that he bought the system about 3 months before Mendes went out of business. Thanks for reading my post.
      Howard

Comment

Howard:

Have your friend call the people at qubica, they bought what was left of mendes ... they go under Fenix now, if memory serves, but still under the qubica umbrella:

Kevin

Comment

...thanks Kevin.
          Howard

Comment

Howard I mailed a manual to papio bowl tuesday,he should get anyday now.

Comment

I'm sorry I forgot to let you know I found the problem my cycle solenoid fell apart on the inside.thanks for the help everybody. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse