Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supertouch issue

I have random supertouch screens that are black screen with Qubica AMF in the upper right corner and the lane # in the upper left corner of the screen and thats it. It doesnt show our graphics or when we put a bowler on that lane it doesnt show anything. The upper tvs work fine. What could this be?

I've had a lot of issues with Supertouches, but never this. I'd try reinitializing a lane pair that is doing this to reload the software and see what happens.

Comment

I believe we have had this same problem intermittently. When you open a lane for customers, they go to choose their theme and enter their names, but it's as if the user interface didn't finish loading, just the grey/black screen with logo and lane is displayed. We have never been able to find the cause for this issue, however closing the lane and then reopening it will usually take care of it.

We typically reupload or reinitialize weekly.

Comment

Just curious- how often are you guys rebooting the entire system? Shutting down desk terminals, server, and unplugging the lane pair hubs on the back curtain wall?

Comment

9Nman I like to shut everything down once a week usually. I try reinitializing the pairs but sometimes that still doesnt work. Like DBZodos said, it works most of the time only if you reissue the lane. It's really weird. I wish I didnt have to deal with it every day.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse