Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VDB replacement

I found a bug in the latest upgrade. The "replace VDB" tab on front desk now does nothing. I go to the "move VDB" tab and enter the VDB serial number and lane pair and it does the job, but "replace VDB" in the last version was a little faster.

Re: VDB replacement

first you have to get a vdb to replace the one that's bad. if that were faster...i could live with the vdb replacement icon not working

alex
    Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
    Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
    Cloth: ShamWow!
    Machine: Johnny 5
    Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

Help-broken Part

my crew was clearing a pin jam when the part fell on to the pin-deck. no enough experience to know where this is or what it's called. looking for help so we can order the part...

Qubica VDB Battery Replacement Part 2.

Greeting all.
    I am sharing a link for a video, part 2, on how I replaced the battery in a Qubica VDB unit.
    Thanks for looking.
    Bolton454

Pin Damage

I have GSX pinsetters just over one year old. Just one of my machines is causing this damage to my pins. I have already adjusted the pin deflector boards to cover the bottom bolts...

Making TDM's adjustable.

I have some machines that the time delay cycles like right now when machine is triggered instead of the 3 sec delay. Would like to put in a potentiameter to correct this. Does...

1:1 shaft wear

Hi all....I have a pinsetter that knocks over pins at times when setting new pins. The moving deck shifts very abruptly right around 270 degrees. Instead of a smooth movement,...
    Working...
    X