Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qubica Systems Installation

Can someone address this debate a friend and I are having? We were in a small town on business and visited a 12-lane house (82-30s) with no e-scoring at all. We got into a lively debate as to how much it would cost to put in a decent system (no Brunswicks). I know this is a very broad inquiry, but can someone ballpark us on a figure? He says could be $200K...I thought that sounded pretty high. Who buys dinner? Thanks again!

Re: Qubica Systems Installation

Well... Seeing as I had recently 'pinged Qubica on their "refurbished" packages for my 8 lane center, and the prices ranged from $36k to over $50k depending on the options... And I don't think that included any installation fees... [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif[/img]

Needless to say, I did not even have the nerve to inquire what the stuff went for new...

-jim
    --- Just got a little center to call my own. Let someone else run the counter... I'll be running all over the place!

Comment

Twelve Strike runs in the area of $7200 a pair plus extras (larger monitors, lane control)
      $200,000 is way out of line.
      Marty - Liberty Lanes
      56 Jap A-2's Qubica VDB's
      2 Kustodian Walkers
      http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa408/a2mechanic

Comment

Swingman: tell your friend that I have some Ocean Front Property in Phoenix; email me if he's interested!
        Pinspotters do not break down when they are not running!

Comment

I thought 200 thousand big ones was a little high...don't know how much installation, necessary wiring, etc, would add, but get the feeling I won this one....thanks and feel free to add anything else that may solidify my position! And I'll pass along the Phoenix beachfront property on too!

Comment

Don't Quote me on this but I believe that qubica charges around $8500 a pair, that includes large monitors around 34 inch. and about $9000 for a frontdesk register. you may think it is high but for the manager/owner of the center the managment software cannot be compared to anything else on the market. It is simply the best. The system can control the whole business, front to back. The front desk system is very user freindly. Tech suport fot the system is also the best.

Comment

I can't remember the exact numbers... but it sticks in my head that we had a new Conqueror/Bowland II system put in our place (30 lanes, split house, 2 counters + back ofc. system), and I don't think it hit six figures
              <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

Swing,

Do yourself a favor and head to Memphis and make your friend buy you Corky's for dinner....eat an extra roll for me while your there too.

Comment

LOL...I've got occassional business in Memphis...Corky's would be perfect! And I will take care of the rolls! Thanks to all!

Comment

A 20 lane package of brand new Qubica scoring with all the frills set us back a little over $200,000 7 yeras ago, that's Australian dollars.

Shawn

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse