Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bum camera from the "Q"

Just received camera from qubica to replace my defective one,after installing it and repowering system,scored horribly. I checked camera parameters and image wasn't close so then I hit auto and 9 of the spots reallyn so I click and drag the spot that was in left field over to the 7 pin,seemed better. Then I send it. After rebooting the folllowing day spots are in left field again,so I hit auto and spots do the same thing as previous day. I Put old camera back on. Did I do something wrong? Warranty on my systems expires this month,gotta love it.
    thanks

Re: Bum camera from the "Q"

i assume you know how to set the camera up by focusing the lense and setting the light allowed into the camera?
    Also is the bolt under the camera tight so that the camera isn't moving with the vibration from balls going down the underlane?

Comment

Re: Bum camera from the "Q"

Make sure the distance between the 10 pin to the edge of the camera image on the even lane is roughly the same as the 7 pin to the edge of the camera image on the odd lane.
      The older the part, the STRONGER it is.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse