Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camera Blackout

Have a pair of lanes that have been mis-scoring something terrible over the past two weeks or so. Could not brighten the existing camera enough to get a good read, so replaced the camera. Now, we have a great picture, but after bowling for 5-10 minutes with no problems it will begin to mis-score again. When you go back and check the camera when it begins to mis-score, the picture is totally black. This keeps happening on and off. Replaced wire from the six-box to the camera as well as the camera and camera board and still no solution. Any suggestions? Qubica seems to have no clue

Re: Camera Blackout

If the adjustment is moving you can add a little tape to the adjustment rings. Swapping those cameras to working lane pairs will help find out if the cameras are bad.

Comment

Switched cameras with a different pair and both pairs went through a 3 game league this morning with no problems. Lane 12 is showing a "-' on the top part of the display inside the camera cover. No other lanes are doing this and 12 has done it both before and after the camera move. Any clue what this means?

Comment

moved camera and card to the different pair and it lasted until 10:00 tonight when the different pair began to misscore and eventually stop cycling and scoring altogether. Does this mean it is the camera card?

Comment

I never move two components to the same pair. If I have a problem with 1-2, I move one part to 3-4 another to 5-6 another to 7-8 so if the problem disappears for a week and then shows up again I have a clue which part is bad by where the problem shows up.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse