Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any camera adjustments for this?

I have one pair that the "picture" of the pins fills the whole screen - I got the 7 on the left lane and the 10 on the right lane and nothing to the outsides. It looks like the camera is too close to the pins (but its not)
    Any adjustments that you know of?
    This is a really old camera also, it does not say Qubica on it.

Marty - Pro Bowl West
    56 Jap A-2's Qubica VDB's
    2 Kustodian Walkers
    http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa408/a2mechanic

Re: Any camera adjustments for this?

With the older Qubica, the 8 odd lane and the 9 even lane were the ones that were hardest to see.
    They hide between the head and five pins.
    If the 8-left and 9-right are visable, the camera is in the right spot.

Have you tried moving the camera to another pair?
    That should tell you if its the camera or the board.

The only adjustments on that style camera are focus and the iris.
    There are no other adjustments on the camera, and if memory serves me correctly, the "level" value as seen at the desk is for fine tuning when glow pins are being used.

It really sounds like the camera is pooping out to me.
    Back when I was a Qubica installer (before QAMF), I'd seen some wacked out images, and they were almost always the camera.
    It's a pretty standard CCD black and white camera.

Swap just the camera to the sister pair.
    Let us know what you find.

PinCup
    We leave our greatest mark on this earth with the quality of our craftsmanship.

Comment

Re: Any camera adjustments for this?

I don't know a lot about Q, but I do know that the lens size will determine the size of the picture. I believe a 4mm lens will see a larger area than say an 8 mm lens. The sensor size inside the camera also decides on the lens size needed, so a different style camera may use a different lens size. Maybe a different size lens is needed on this camera, or not. I don’t even know if you can change the lens, I am just tossing around an idea. Good luck.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse