Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• st900 camera replacement

one of my cameras goes dimm after a while. i power the camera down, and it works fine for awhile. i tried replacing it with a model t camera, which is a little longer. but i cant get the picture sharp. does the camera itself need to be a specific distance, or maybe this camera is bad. i aqslo have a brand new okkio camera. i have a t-vision system.

Re: st900 camera replacement

The okkio works fine with tvision boards. On the st900, sometimes you can disassemble iy, unplug and plug the conectors a few times and put it back together and they work fine after that(thats what we try on them before returning them) When it goes dark, does tapping on the camera bring the picture back?
    Model T camera? Is that the one that has two seperate cables on the back? I still have quite a few of those in use here and if you play with them long enough, you can get a good picture, should have to move it.

Marty - Pro Bowl West
    56 Jap A-2's Qubica VDB's
    2 Kustodian Walkers
    http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa408/a2mechanic

Comment

marty, the t-camera has the single cable with 4 wires. that camera is used, maybe it is faulty. i didnt know how critical the distance from the pins is. the t-camera is about an inch longer than the st-900. i never took the st-900 apart. i just disconnect the red wire from the camera, re-connect it, and the picture is bright again. if the okkio camera will work i will try that. thank-you for the help, jeff.

Comment

T vision distances

Measure the distances between lane edges of the pair of lanes. From 10 pin side left lane, and 7 pin side right lane.
        This will give you a figure which you can then determine what distance the camera should sit back from the 7-10 line.

26" - 29" --- 156"
        29.5" - 30" ---- 157"
        30.5" - 31" ---- 158"
        31.5" - 32" --- 160"

The distance back should be measured from the 7-10 line backward. The camera should then rest with the front edge of the camera on this distance back from the 7=10 line.

Visual inspection from the front desk should also be done, making sure that the camera can see the 7 pin on the left lane and the 10 pin on the right lane.
        Bring me the freshest "Mean Green" known to man! Juice on!

Comment

Qubica has sent me 2 of the Okkio cameras under warranty replacement, they work fine.

Marty - Pro Bowl West
          2 Kustodian Walkers

Comment

marty, did you have to move the new camera assembly forward or backward, or did you just bolt the okkio in place of the st-900?

Comment

Just bolted into place. Worked fine. When I get a chance I will have to check the image to see if its a little wider or narrower than before but it hasnt caused me any problems.

Marty - Pro Bowl West
              2 Kustodian Walkers

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse