Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qubica pos

i have conqueror pro at front desk a regular cash register in bar.i was wondering about putting pos in bar.how much is it and do you like it,thanks

I am not sure what the cost would be for another conqueror computer.

You have to ask yourself is it worth it for what you want to do and what you can do with Conqueror POS.

We love it.

People can run a Tab at Bar and close it out at Front Desk when closing a lane out. An employee can ring up bar transaction at desk, i.e. on slow day front desk person or manager and get drinks for customers with out opening a bar register.

If you have wait staff they can ring up transactions to lanes. i.e. customer wants a pitcher of beer on lane 2, ring up pithcer on lane 2 through POS Tabs or the lanes POS screen. This will associate the income with the lane. A ticket then will automatically print out at bar.

The system will also pre authorize a credit card so that you can run a tab and it will capture the customers credit card info. the customer will keep adding drinks to tab until end of night. if customer forgets to close tab and walks out, bar Tender just selects tab and hits pay, system will automaticlly ring up car. (This is the same with any modern POS system)

If you have the FBT with your conqueror and you use it for gift cards, you can sell gift cards that can be used for bowling and bar. This will help sell more gift cards at christmas time, because league bowlers are more likely buy a gift card for a fellow bowler that can be used for bar than for bowling.
    Also with the FBT system you can allow customers to get discounts at bar for being a League member instead of open bowlers or for someone who is in 2 or more leagues can get discounts on Draft Beer.

I like it that everything is integrated with each other. When you close all of your registers everything can be imported into quickbooks, instead of me having to type in how much beer sales, liquor sales, wine sales, and food sales. If you have tax you would have to figure that out also. With the POS it just imports those numbers for you. (you can get this with other POS systems also)

If your comfortable with a regular register and don't want to get into using the functions a POS, then don't bother. But if you want a POS system, get the Conqueror POS that will integrate with what you already have. Also another important thing is that employees will be easier to move departments because you wont have to train them on different kinds of registers.

Comment

^Well said Woody. We feel the same exact way here.
      I really enjoy the Simpsons. My problem is that I am starting to look like Homer. Doh!!!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse