Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monitor screen color

I swapped a VDB from 1 pair to another because it was giving problems.Now the first pair is fine but where I put what I thought was a bad VDB,is working but the sceen colors are different.
    How can I get the color the same as all the other ones?

Does it have graphics ont he suspected bad VDB? If not, you no doubt have a hard drive that has failed in the VDB. The hard drive would need to be replaced. There are other threads that discuss this in this forum. Check them out...
    TSM & TSM Training Development
    Main Event Entertainment
    480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

I am having a similar problem, swapped in a refurbed vdb and the color on the even pair is still off, there is no red on the splash screen on bootup, and no litttle red square on the boot can anyone offer any insight or trouble shooting on how to correct this issue or at least narrow it down.. thanks in advance for any help!
      IMG_3823.JPGIMG_3822.JPG

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse