Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCU

I have one thats dying, the even lane wont always work, if you unplug the VDB it will cure the problem for a few hours, the lights show up on the BCU when the bumpers are supposed to be up, but there is no output voltage to the automatic bumpers. I know its the BCU because when i swapped it out with another pair the fault moved with it.

Anyone else had one go bad? Are they repairable, either via QAMF or by taking it apart yourself, and ulitmatly, how much are they to replace?

The way they are sealed, I think it'd be hard to get to it without damaging. But, I've not tried - and I'm one who likes to take things apart to see how they tick.
    Is it a BCUII? You can put a meter on the terminals going to the solenoids to see if the voltage is there at all from the internal relays.
    3rd from the right, and rightmost is the odd lane 12 volts dc, 3rd from the right and 2nd from the right is even lane 12 volts dc.
    You can also take it out of auto and use the hand-held controller to up/dn/up/dn to make sure it's the internal relay.
    Same answer though - probably hard to fix yourself.
    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse