Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not in sync

This is so far out of my realm of knowledge, help please. I have one pair of lanes that when I boot up the lanes in the morning they take much longer to boot than the rest. They also just come up with the Qubica name on them. If I unplug them to reboot they will come up like the others; but the advertising is not in sync with the others. The color scheme is also different. It will also in the middle of league not show all the bowlers names ( 3 of 4 ). When it is that bowlers turn the name will then come up and go back to having all names on the screen. Any suggestions ?
    It's better to remain silent and let people think you're stupid than to speak and remove all doubt

What lane computers do you have? VDB? RDB? 3QT? If you have VDBs you may have a hard drive that is going bad. If the hard drive is totally gone it should boot faster but still come up with the Qubica logo. You can swap the VDB with another lane pair and if the problem moves with it you will know that you need to send it to QAMF for repair.

Comment

I have VDB's. But it takes this pair lomger to boot.
      It's better to remain silent and let people think you're stupid than to speak and remove all doubt

Comment

Even after you swap VDB's around? Swap a camera board with that pair and see what happens if that pair is still taking a long time to boot even after swapping VDB's around. Sounds like the VDB is bad though...bad hard drive based on your description.
        TSM & TSM Training Development
        Main Event Entertainment
        480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse