Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QAMF Conquerer Pro Shift Report Problem

Hey all, we have Conquerer Pro in our house. This may only be relevant to bigger centers who have a dedicated Acct. team
    and not really small houses, but any input will be appreciated. I was wondering how some of you set up your reporting for your accountants
    to better see what all has been processed throughout the day. We would like to stop having to print off a Transactions
    List for each employee that had a shift throughout the day. Some days we only have 2-3 people, some days we have
    almost 5-6. To be able to keep track of total taxed amounts and how many refunds had to be made and whatnot.

So the deal is that we have to open and close multiple shifts a day for each person on the drawer. We would like to change the
    settings so that we can print an "End of Day" report that will show everything instead of having to print off every single
    employees transaction list to see what was done.

At the end of the day we use Dassel. This is a third party application that interfaces with Conquerorhttp://www.dassle.us/. It is great.

It compiles all shift data pertaining to all terminals and shifts. This will allow you put everything into one report. that will be easy to give to accountant.

We download all data from conqueror into Dassle then export it into Quickbooks. the our accountant copies our company file from quickbooks during tax time, and they are about to easily able to gather all of the information they want.

Comment

Hey thanks, can you give me any more info on Dassle? The website is very bland and doesn't explain anythign else then what you told me. If you can recall, how much did the software cost you?

Comment

I dont remember cost of hand.

Its not cheap, but will be it is a one time cost. It would make your life easier, when you use it along with quickbooks. It is great with taxes also I have been told, but we do not have sales tax in Delaware.

Call them and talk with them, they will give you a demo and explain it to you. and they will help you identify if it is right for you or not.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Table cutting off before the end of the cycle

I have one lane that has been giving me trouble lately. It used to be every once in awhile but now it is happening every cycle. Start 1st ball cycle, sweep drops does the usual...

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
        Working...
        X