Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qubica pending transaction error

Here's the problem I'm having when closing out at the end of the night. This error pops up when clicking PRINT and RESET. A little background i had some people bowling on the lanes 3 and 4 and the system locked up, unable to close the lanes out or reset them to continue bowling. After an hour of trying i resorted to pulling the power on the vdb above the lanes and then went through rebooting. Now everything works fine except the error everytime we close the session at the end of the day. I cannot find any transactions stacked, parked, or unpaid. I hope someone can help getting annoyed.
    screen shot.jpg

The leprechauns must of been with me last night. I opened the system log and deleted all the transaction events from that night and it eliminated the error code. Going to be a good day.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse