Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scoring any ball

we have qubia 1.76. six box. We do not have first or 2nd ball light on our machine, 8270. Get a few where the counter call back machine out of time. in other words, the scoring may be on 1st ball but the machine on 2nd. It even scores when the machine is on 1st ball and scoring on 2nd ball. I am use to accuscore to where if the scoring was on 1st ball but the machine was on 2nd ball it would not score. I looked at the set up and the 2nd ball light is checked off.
    amf 82-70
    B2000
    quibca

in order to have scoring synchronized, you would need to have a 2nd ball light, or at least the 12V or whatever coming from the chassis when it is on 2nd ball. and then a pair of wires running from your 2nd ball light to the six box, then check the 2nd ball option at the front desk.

Comment

even though the 2nd ball option is checked i would still need 2nd ball light in place?
      amf 82-70
      B2000
      quibca

Comment

This will not work properly unless the 6 box gets second ball voltage from the pinspotter.

Comment

Originally posted by dothan View Post
          even though the 2nd ball option is checked i would still need 2nd ball light in place?
          yes. Or at least wires running from the 2nd ball light output from the pinsetter Chassis (green Plug assuming Elco Chassis)to the six box. When the Six box gets its 12V, that's how it knows it's 2nd Ball. 12V=2nd Ball, 0V=1st ball.

Comment

If someone wanted to make certain that their ball lights were working or at least getting the voltage which pin/wire is it? And is there such as thing as a replacement bulb?
            When you know what to do, everything is easy.

Comment

On ours it is 25 to 29 on the Elco PM for 2nd ball.

Jim
              Necessity IS NOT the mother of invention. Laziness IS the mother of invention.

Comment

none of our chassis has elco pm plugs. I guess since we have the old brunswick masking with no sockets for bulbs.
                amf 82-70
                B2000
                quibca

Comment

I would think there is some "output" for ball light voltage on there somewhere. What style of chassis is it?

Marty - Pro Bowl West
                  56 Jap A-2's Qubica VDB's
                  2 Kustodian Walkers
                  http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa408/a2mechanic

Comment

5 board with omega tec. i was thinking of soldering wires from the elco plug and go though C2A plug through the wireway to the 6 box.
                    amf 82-70
                    B2000
                    quibca

Comment

Interesting. Why not go thru the A & MC plug instead?
                      Necessity IS NOT the mother of invention. Laziness IS the mother of invention.

Comment

Originally posted by dothan View Post
                        none of our chassis has elco pm plugs. I guess since we have the old brunswick masking with no sockets for bulbs.
                        So they are the Elco chassis but you don't have the ELCO mask cords/plugs. Yes, you can solder some wires to the ball light pins on the ELCO plug pins on the motherboard, then run them out the C2 if you have room or the C1 plugs. We have done this for a second ball light on the curtain wall (which also happens to be where our scoring gets the 2nd ball signal) and ran the two wires out the C1 plug. Just make sure when you hook it up to the 6 box that the polarity is correct.
                        Last edited by Tablejam; 04-04-2012, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                        Working...
                        X