Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conquer BES- RDB's

This one has stumped me. I have a center that has Conqueror BES. They are RDB's..on Brunswick A2 machines. They are wireless with the transmitter type. It's the earliest fly of the console table. (if that helps). Everything is set right on the parameters for it. Also, in the program setup of it.

The problem I'm have is that on this pair of lanes they can't USE the Keypad on either lane to input names or anything when opened up or even after that.

This is what I have done. Tried a NEW keypad, tried a "different receiver for wireless"(the little receiver attached to the ceiling), replaced the RDB, tried a different "transmitter (in the bowler's terminal console as I call it) from another pair" and coded it right with the dip switches to that pair.

The only thing that I didn't do was run a CAT 5 cable from D1(RDB) to the receiver(on the ceiling). I don't have a CAT 5 cable to run to that. Could that be the problem, this system has been in place since 2004. That's my last hope.

Any suggestions would be appreciated and thanks for your help.

Rick
    Thanks,
    Rick

you can buy a standard cat 5 cable tester at home depot/radio shack etc... then you can test the cable with out removing it completely. Just plug the transmitter and then the remote into the ends and turn on. It sounds to me as you have changed all the hardware with the exception of the cable, so testing is a good idea. If you are sure the set-up/parameters are correct then you might be forced to change out all of your hardware with a known good pair, one at a time.
    ME&My68

There's no such thing as idiot proof, it just makes a better idiot!

Comment

Have you replaced the batteries in the transmitter?
      Jim H

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
      Working...
      X