Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Communication Issue Qubica

I have Lighting Bolts showing up on the main screen. The lanes will show up then lighting bolts will pop up and I will lose communication with the lanes. I have a green light on the interface box between to computer and the monitors. I have lights on on the router between the interface and my computer. My computer has been running slower and slower. any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Steve Ludwig

Salem Bowl

If you aren't doing so, send the programs once a week, and check the box erase memory.

Then, exit conqueror and run defrag in accessories/defragment hard drive.

I'd then shut down the computer. And power it off. Then power up and boot up. See if it makes any difference.

Power off the ET host, then power it back.

If you only have one cat-3 home run to the VDBs, you can try the next output of the ET Host, but I suspect it'll be in the server.

Make sure you been running shift reports and clearing them out.

While it's off, take the CPU from its storage place and vacuum out the air intakes and all fan areas in the case. Heat can cause this.

See if these things help.
    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

I agree with the above but how old is your hard drive.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
      Working...
      X