Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tcs failure

2 day ago out of nowhere the tcs sent 5 blank calls through to my lane phone. After that it stopped working completely. Thought it might have been a power surge, we've been having a lot of rain. Talked to Qubica and replaced the QDAC. After doing that I can receive calls sent from the front desk computer but the lanes themselves will not call when in error (90's, 180's, blackouts). The mechanic light on the pinsetter will also not light up. Tried rebooting a few times. The QDAC reads connected at the computer. Anyone ever have this happen? Is there anything short of rewiring the whole system that I can do? I appreciate any and all help guys.
    I break it, I fix it. You break it, ... I fix it. Damn!

check the terminitor at the end of the cat5 run

Comment

Start by disconnecting all of the boxes and then connect one up at a time and see if that helps. If they start to work...then the one you connect and it stops working...that would be the bad one. I would start with that procedure.
      TSM & TSM Training Development
      Main Event Entertainment
      480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

sorry about the delayed response guys. giles/steve thank you for the help. the back end box for lanes 1&2 was bad. now we're just waiting on the replacement.
        I break it, I fix it. You break it, ... I fix it. Damn!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
        Working...
        X