Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to remove old employees from system

We like to remove ex-employees from the computer, but when we do it say they are on a shift report so can not do. When we go to our shift reports anything older than aug 2012 will not delete. It say printable but after we print the report still cannt remove. Some report go back to 2009. Is there another way to remove so we can get rid of the people thats no longer here. Conqueor 1.76

thanks
    amf 82-70
    B2000
    quibca

I just go to setup. staff. click on the ex employees name on the left then click delete. does not matter when I do it. but try to do it logged on as the owner or manager. I do and works fine

Comment

If you had used the time tracking for that employee, and they have time for the year, you may have to wait until the year end. Then purge the record as it's wanting to save the employee for annual reports. And you will have to be manager level to do it.
      This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

no we dont do time tracking, and the manager been trying. We have remove a few ex-employees but the rest just say "This user cannot be deleted because they took part in a shift which is still on record."

We still have reports that says printable but after we print them it still says printabe and we can not delete those reports. Any report from 08/01/2012 has been printed and can be deleted, but any reports prior to 08/01/2012 can not.
        amf 82-70
        B2000
        quibca

Comment

What I believe you need to do is go to all shifts that are marked with printable and print them so they are now marked printed. Once they are printed you may need to wait 30 days or as many days you have have set up for shift reports. Which in your case of you say anything past 8/1/12 you cant do anything with, than it is seems to be 30 days. After the 30 days of doing this October 5, 2012 try and delete the ex-employees.

Comment

but even after you print it still say printable.
            amf 82-70
            B2000
            quibca

Comment

There is a script file that can be run by QA Tech Support to purge "printable" files. To verify, you did try to close the shift and activate the 'counter report' from the FRONT DESK>SHIFTS (not BACK OFFICE>SHIFT MANAGEMENT) section, correct?
              I really enjoy the Simpsons. My problem is that I am starting to look like Homer. Doh!!!

Comment

the front desk>shifts only deals with the currect shift report not one going back 2+ years. We even highlight a shift report on may 2006 and printed but still says printable. So I guess my next option is calling AMF tech.
                amf 82-70
                B2000
                quibca

Comment

If you go to front desk>shifts, where it has the current date there should be an down arrow next to it so that you can select past shifts.

Comment

thanks, found it. started printing report and able to remove employees.
                    amf 82-70
                    B2000
                    quibca

Comment

Also found out that the employees stay active for 30 days. During this 30 days, you can make a new profile "inactive" or some other appropriate heading, give it no privledges, and move the employee to that profile until you can delete them.
                      This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                      Working...
                      X