Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not scoring

Last night we had one lane out of a pair not score a strke. This only happened twice during the league. The machine showed a strke on mask and went into a normal strike cycle, but the stike never registered on monitor. It was like the bowler never bowled. Any help would would be appreciated.

What exactly is your scoring/pinspotter setup? SS/mp/other? 3QT/qvision camera/fbox/other? Table wires used or not for detecting pins (long or short strike cycle)?

Have you checked the camera alignment?

Have you checked the settings?

Have you checked the ball detectors?

Have you checked the connections at the camera board?

If you can catch this when it actually happens, before the next ball is rolled, go into Conqueror, setup>technical setup>pinsetter and camera>select this lane> click camera> then click LAST, this will show you what the camera saw at the instant it read the deck that made it think there were standing pins.

This could also just be a matter of late pinfall the camera did not catch and depending on what your settings are in pinsetter and camera and whether or not table wires are being used (long or short strike cycle) this could possibly be adjusted to cut down on late pinfall mis-scores. But need more info first to determine what is going on.

Comment

All of the above plus if the pinspotter is giving the scoring a second ball signal and the scoring is expecting a first ball the scoring will cycle the pinspotter but not show a score for the ball.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse