Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qubica VDB repairs

I'm looking for a supplier / service company that does repairs on Qubica VDB'S (older system 98 series VDB's ) We are limping along with hope of replacing the scoring , but financially that is probably a ways off. Thanks for any help.

Besides QubicaAMF i don't know.

Comment

Nobody I know besides QAMF...
      TSM & TSM Training Development
      Main Event Entertainment
      480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

We do most of our repairs In house. Think I've even got some VDB98's and the seperate video display box. What are the issues you have?
        If its broke, did you break it?? If yes, did anyone see you break it. if not, don't worry!!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

Help-broken Part

my crew was clearing a pin jam when the part fell on to the pin-deck. no enough experience to know where this is or what it's called. looking for help so we can order the part...

Qubica VDB Battery Replacement Part 2.

Greeting all.
        I am sharing a link for a video, part 2, on how I replaced the battery in a Qubica VDB unit.
        Thanks for looking.
        Bolton454

Pin Damage

I have GSX pinsetters just over one year old. Just one of my machines is causing this damage to my pins. I have already adjusted the pin deflector boards to cover the bottom bolts...

Making TDM's adjustable.

I have some machines that the time delay cycles like right now when machine is triggered instead of the 3 sec delay. Would like to put in a potentiameter to correct this. Does...

Gold Crown Masking Unit

Here are some photos of a Brunswick Gold Crown single masking unit that I refurbished. I stripped off the old orange vinyl skin and used it to make a template for the new green...
        Working...
        X