Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conq pro/bowland question.

Haven't been able to get response from lanes 1-3 from the desk. Basically they work fine but won't reset or turn on scoring unless I walk down to the lane and do it manually. Speedometers are also out on both pairs, not sure if its the same problem but they went out shortly after the first problem. Rebooting the system works but only temporarily.

Check your ball detectors for alignment issues - Normally you will see what you describe - A. one of the ball detectors is not working/aligned causing no ball speed display and B. if the front one is not working/aligned, is will not cycle from the front desk.

Marty - Pro Bowl West
    56 Jap A-2's Qubica VDB's
    2 Kustodian Walkers
    http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa408/a2mechanic

Comment

How did you turn them on manually at the pedestal? I have AMF lanes with Conquerer scoring... I forgot the "macro" or short cut at the pedestal. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by barilko View Post
        How did you turn them on manually at the pedestal? I have AMF lanes with Conquerer scoring... I forgot the "macro" or short cut at the pedestal. Thanks.
        If you have VDBs unplug power to VDB, unplug 3 wire network connector from VDB, leave that unplugged while you plug power back in and boot. After boot press L for league to open a pair of lanes or press O for open play to open a single lane. Press stop button to close lane.

Unplug power again to go back to network mode instead of standalone mode.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse