Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VLC Hard Drive Replacement

So, I've got two VLCs that have failed, both are hard drive issues. Out of Warranty. Has anyone out there tried to copy from a good VLC and repair in the field? Or, am I stuck sending these back. Hate to spend the $$$ if we don't have to.

We have super elex's. I have never dealt with a VLC, but the VLC is basically a stand alone computer. Does not hurt to try to copy a HD from a good unit then install in VLC. Make sure you also note down the BIOS start up before doing so.

Comment

If you copied it from a good unit it will then have the same network address as the good unit. This would cause a conflict if you had both in operation.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Deck Lift Gear Damaged

Starting Issue, Random Cycling of Pinsetter
      Noticed that the Rake Crank Arm had a jerk/stutter on 2nd pass of 4 phase movement. Hand cranked to movement point and felt solid...

Streamlane Mask Halo Lights

With huge thanks to "Toby" for all his help & expertise...my old masks now have for-real halo lights again.

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

Aluminum Repair and Welding

with our broken moving deck i have been asked to figure out if there is a way we can weld it back together in house for very little expense.
      http://aluminumrepair.com/...

Setting Table Harness Connections

Hi, guys.

We recently replaced our setting table harness and when the machine's run in diagnostic mode, we get 01, 02, 03, 04 + 09 errors, or when you place pins...

check this jam...

the ball stuck the table up

Working...
      X