Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Bowl-Tech Rising Star Ballot

Congratulations Rising Star Nominees

This nomination and vote is great chance to recognize the outstanding newest Bowl-Tech members. While these members may be new to the Bowl-Tech community some of them have joined our community with experience to share.

Welcome and Congratulations.

A-RON Click Here to see Profile and Click Find Latest Posts link in profile to see posts.

DJL Click Here to see Profile and Click Find Latest Posts link in profile to see posts.

FreeK Click Here to see Profile and Click Find Latest Posts link in profile to see posts.

* Members are listed by alphabetical

Winner will be posted soon!!
    Mike Wilson
    Bowl-Tech Inc.

Congratulations.good luck

Comment

Thank you for the consideration. I'm truly astounded. Congrats and good luck to the other nominees.

Comment

Originally posted by FreeK View Post
        Thank you for the consideration. I'm truly astounded. Congrats and good luck to the other nominees.
        Well deserved in my opinion. Good luck in the voting.
        TSM & TSM Training Development
        Main Event Entertainment
        480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Thanks Steve. It means alot coming from the likes of you.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse