Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wet mopping gutters

when you wet mop the gutters do you guys stripped the lanes before you do it or do you leave the mop bucket on the approach?I was taught always to strip the lane bring them my ****ing on the line and use and wet my with the lean strip My mechanic wants us to lose leave the mop bucket on the approach without stripping the lanes. I just want to make sure that it works doing it that way but I have never done it I tried it once and I got yelled

I leave the mop bucket on the lane right in front of foul line since we don't oil the first 18inches. It keeps the water from getting all over the approaches.

Comment

We always strip the lane first so you can walk on it without risk of wiping out. Big sheet of cardboard on the approach under the bucket for protection.

Comment

strip lanes to make it easier/safer for me to walk. bucket stays at foul line, although that's just because, since with the lanes stripped i could drag it with me down the lane.

That said, i always buff the approaches after gutter work anyhow so drips from the bucket don't matter.

Comment

I always striped the lane it's safer

Comment

Would be nice to have something like a swifter wet mop thing with the disposable wipes shaped like a gutter.

Comment

I use a pump sprayer full of diluted lane cleaner and a pair of gutter mops, one wet & one dry. I'll usually spray several gutters at a time, then wet mop/scrub in one direction, dry mop in the other. When the wet mop gets too nasty that head goes into the laundry bin and the dry mop becomes the next wet mop. In our 20 lane house I might go through 4-5 mops heads by the time I'm done.
              Oh, and I do strip the lanes first so I won't break a hip.

Comment

I don't see how it make sense not to strip the lanes either way you're getting water and footprints on them so you have to oil after

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                Working...
                X