Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B Mechanic study guide

Can anyone point me to a link so I can print out a B mechanic study guide? Thanks in advance

Being a great mechanic is all about parts,

1-their proper name,
    2-their function,
    3-how each part interacts with the next part at each end,
    (here's the biggy)
    4-knowing what happens when that part fails or is about to fail.
    5-knowing how to change that part.

The best B mechanic (in Pincup's opinion) has #s 1,2,5 and a willingness to learn more.
    Simply watching the machine run, and paying attention to one function, research it in the parts/service manual.
    Knowing what causes the machine to stop, in what part of the cycle, and what parts are involved, comes with being around them (and Bowltech questions )
    Links to the manuals are top of the page.

I don't know the A2 'mashers' well enough to be more that a pinchaser, I do know, NEVER .... EVER, work on it live.
    Us AMF 8270 guys like to say it's a safer machine, but we never kid ourselves thinking they will not bite us without regard for our years of experience.
    Please stay safe.

PinCup
    We leave our greatest mark on this earth with the quality of our craftsmanship.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Table cutting off before the end of the cycle

I have one lane that has been giving me trouble lately. It used to be every once in awhile but now it is happening every cycle. Start 1st ball cycle, sweep drops does the usual...

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
    Working...
    X