Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-2 Classes

Any A-2 training classes coming up in Houston, Texas anytime soon???

One coming to Champaign, IL in May from what I hear!
    Drill

David Bolt
    Champaign, IL
    USBC Silver Coach
    IBPSIA BOD
    IBPSIA Advanced
    Technical Certified
    Pro Shops

Comment

not sure if this is exactly what your lookin for, but: Brunswick A/A2 Electrical Systems Seminar,April 24th 2012 @ Highland Lanes 8909 Burnet Rd. Austin, Tx. & April 26th 2012 @ Main Event Grapevine 407 W State Hwy 114 Grapevine,Tx.
      cost is $50.00 per person. from 9am til 4pm,includes breakfast(8:30am)-lunch,workbook and manuals.
      if you attend in Austin, ill see ya there as were hosting.
      wish i had the same access to that infallible source of expertise on lane conditions that bowlers seem to have....

Comment

I went to this seminar a couple of years ago in Detroit MI.
        For anyone that is totally baffled when trying to work on the electrical, this is an amazing help.
        Certainly don't be afraid of asking questions and working on the board that Jeff sets up. Well worth the money IMHO
        You don't have to be crazy to do this job...But it helps!

Comment

The seminar in Champaign will be the 4-1 rebuild and clutch removal and installation with adjustments.
          Drill

David Bolt
          Champaign, IL
          USBC Silver Coach
          IBPSIA BOD
          IBPSIA Advanced
          Technical Certified
          Pro Shops

Comment

When the date becomes etched in stone, could you please post, as I would like to attend, and bring along some of my guys down.
            I am sure this class would have an immediate impact, in regards to helping me train newer staff here.
            Thanks.

Comment

Also, check with your local distributor (where you get your parts from). Some of them, mostly the bigger ones, provide training schools now. Classic products in Dallas Texas would be a good place to start 800-444-0123.
              (Psalm 37:29) The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse