Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Time AMF 8270/90 Mechanic Position Available

We are a very busy and successful 16 lane center located in Waukee Iowa. We are currently looking for an experienced AMF 8270/90 mechanic to work full time in this fast paced and family friendly center, that knows and understands the value of the mechanic staff and the importance of keeping the back end running and safe. Privately owned and operated family business. Serious inquires only respond to this message directly or go to warriorlanes.com for an application.

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• bbixler
    8270 AMF Mechanic
    by bbixler
    Looking for an experienced AMF 8270 Mechanic for a chain of centers in Reading, Pa. full time position, competitive pay, 401k, and medical benefits. Independently owned for over...
    10-02-2019, 08:18 AM
  • brandy101b
    Full Time AMF Mechanic
    by brandy101b
    Now hiring Full-time Mechanic, Manatee Lanes, Crystal River, Fl

We are looking for a AMF mechanic for a 30 lane house, full time 40+ hrs, experience a must, we currently...
    02-21-2020, 07:06 PM

Broken Things!

Here ya go. This will get us started. This came off lane 40. Feel free to pile on!...

Help-broken Part

my crew was clearing a pin jam when the part fell on to the pin-deck. no enough experience to know where this is or what it's called. looking for help so we can order the part...

Qubica VDB Battery Replacement Part 2.

Greeting all.
I am sharing a link for a video, part 2, on how I replaced the battery in a Qubica VDB unit.
Thanks for looking.
Bolton454

Pin Damage

I have GSX pinsetters just over one year old. Just one of my machines is causing this damage to my pins. I have already adjusted the pin deflector boards to cover the bottom bolts...

Gold Crown Masking Unit

Here are some photos of a Brunswick Gold Crown single masking unit that I refurbished. I stripped off the old orange vinyl skin and used it to make a template for the new green...
Working...
X