Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Hiring Head Mechanic: Lucky Strike Entertainment - Bellevue, WA

Lucky Strike is an upscale entertainment venue that provides a unique bowling, full service restaurant, bar lounge, and arcade gaming experience. We believe in having fun, being compassionate and we are always evolving! www.luckystrikesocial.com

KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
    • Two or more years related experience on Brunswick A-2 machines; or equivalent combination or education and experience.
    • Knowledge and understanding of OSHA safety practices/procedures
    • Able to lift, push, and pull up to 50 pounds
    • Ability to work in an environment with high noise levels
    • Regular use of hands and fingers, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms
    • Open availability, including weekend nights and holidays
    • Able to communicate in a clear and professional manner
    • Works well with others and constructively lead/supervise employees
    • Reliable, Trustworthy, Accountable and has a passion for customer service
    What We Offer:
    • Free Dining / Free Entertainment (Bowling/ Games)
    • High Competitive Salary + Lucrative Bonuses
    • Work Life Balance: Work on Average *40-50 Hours a Week
    • Career Progression: Best In Class Management Development Program
    • Benefits: PTO, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Pet Benefits
    Deliverables:
    • Efficient and prudent procurement of replacing bowling equipment parts.
    • Maintaining and replenishing correct parts inventory by recording machine repairs and parts used.
    • After obtaining final approvals, coordinate all repairs and replacements, from the general manager or mechanical operations director.
    • Scheduling labor hours and managing the daily activity of at least 2 mechanical staff members or equivalent. Responsible for performance management and employee relations of technical staff.
    • Reports to the general manager.
    • Participates in the day-to-day management of the club from a technical perspective.
    • Performs management tasks necessary to contribute to the efficient operation of the club.
    • Abides by, maintains and trains all technical staff in machine area safety procedures and standards of operations.
    • Ensures that employees are following safe working practices and have a working knowledge of all safety practices and procedures.
    • Identifies repairs needed on malfunctioning bowling equipment.
    • Directs employees in maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment.
    • Assists employees in diagnosing malfunctioning equipment based on observation and the application of knowledge and experience.
    • Trains B- mechanics and pinchasers in bowling equipment and building maintenance according to company procedures and manuals.
    • Ensures that the workshop and machine area is clean and organized at all times, e.g. workbench, work area, service aisle, etc.
    • Initiates, schedules, follows and updates the preventive maintenance system for all club equipment (as posted, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually).
    • Other duties may be assigned.

INTERESTED? Great! Please send your resume / work history to [email protected]

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse