Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSX Head Mechanic Needed, Sanford Fl

GSX Head Mechanic
    Head Mechanic will be responsible for repair and maintenance of all bowling Brunswick GSX pinsetters and bowling maintenance equipment. The Head Mechanic will also be responsible for repair and maintenance of facilities show equipment and facility equipment including but not limited to kitchen equipment, basic A/C maintenance, and some facilities repair.
    Job description
    Enhance guest experience by maintaining bowling equipment. Preform preventative maintenance on all bowling equipment, and facilities equipment. Replace bad light bulbs. Train and schedule pin chasers, and work with operations management.
    Specific Responsibilities
    1. Perform preventative maintenance on bowling equipment per maintenance schedule.
    2. Repair bowling equipment when needed.
    3. Maintain Approach, oil bowling lanes.
    4. Maintain lane cleaning machine.
    5. Along with bowling manager control and inventory bowling supplies.
    6. Maintain facility show equipment
    7. Preform facility repair when needed.
    Skill/Experience: Brunswick GSX mechanic, consolidated electronics experience, Kustodian ION lane. ( bumpers ) Pinball Wizard I & II, Our center will provide training on Kustodian ION lane machine and consolidated electronics if needed.
    Would prefer some electronics repair.
    Job Activities
    1. Basic computer skills and spread sheet familiarity.
    2. Use of ladders.
    3. Use of hand tools.
    4. Use of test equipment example: Digital Volt Meter, calipers, depth gauge.
    5. Use of cleaning and lubrication chemicals.
    Working Hours: Must be available for all shifts including weekends and holidays.
    In interested please contact Peter Borrero, email resume to [email protected]

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Help-broken Part

my crew was clearing a pin jam when the part fell on to the pin-deck. no enough experience to know where this is or what it's called. looking for help so we can order the part...

Qubica VDB Battery Replacement Part 2.

Greeting all.
I am sharing a link for a video, part 2, on how I replaced the battery in a Qubica VDB unit.
Thanks for looking.
Bolton454

Pin Damage

I have GSX pinsetters just over one year old. Just one of my machines is causing this damage to my pins. I have already adjusted the pin deflector boards to cover the bottom bolts...

Making TDM's adjustable.

I have some machines that the time delay cycles like right now when machine is triggered instead of the 3 sec delay. Would like to put in a potentiameter to correct this. Does...

Gold Crown Masking Unit

Here are some photos of a Brunswick Gold Crown single masking unit that I refurbished. I stripped off the old orange vinyl skin and used it to make a template for the new green...
Working...
X