Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucky Strike is Hiring a Salaried Bowl Mechanic! (Chicago, IL)

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky Strike is Hiring a Salaried Bowl Mechanic! (Chicago, IL)

Lucky Strike Chicago at Streeterville is WEEKS AWAY FROM REOPENING!!

We are currently looking for a Salaried Bowling Mechanic to join our Reopening Team!

The Bowl Mechanic (aka A-Mechanic) is responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day venue maintenance including bowling lanes, bowling balls, pinsetters, automatic scoring, and all other venue equipment.

Essential Responsibilities:

The A-Mechanic's duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
    • Replaces or procures bowling equipment parts efficiently and prudently
    • Maintains and replenishes equipment parts inventory by properly recording all machine repairs and any parts used
    • Identifies and coordinates any repairs and replacements needed, once obtaining final approval from the General Manager
    • Directly manages, develops and coaches the Hourly Mechanics/Pin Chasers, and has the ability to recognize individual’s strengths and weaknesses
    • Oversees the recruitment and hiring of hourly mechanic staff, in conjunction with the Senior Manager/AGM
    • Ensures all hourly technical staff is properly trained and knowledgeable in machine area safety practices and procedures in accordance to Company standards
    • Assists in developing the hourly technical staff’s ability to diagnose malfunctioning equipment based on observation
    • Monitors labor cost and team member scheduling
    • Ensures the workshop and machine areas are kept clean and organized at all times (i.e. workbench, work area, service aisle, etc.)
    • Initiates, schedules, follows up on and updates the preventative maintenance system for all venue equipment (as posted, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually)
    • Facilitates proper communication between all departments; provides proper coaching and counseling to the team Ensures a positive and creative work environment for all team members and management

Leadership Qualities
    • Takes initiative & accountability/is action-orientated
    • Maintains positive and professional working relationships
    • Demonstrates good judgment/analysis/decisiveness
    • Clearly and concisely communicates (written/verbal); follows up on pending items
    • Coaches and mentors team members by identifying and praising individual performance
    • Demonstrates continued development of self and team members
    • Displays an entrepreneurial spirit/creativity

Minimum Qualifications:
    • Minimum 2 years related experience on Brunswick A-2 machines; or equivalent combination of education and experience
    • Knowledge and understanding of OSHA safety practices/procedures
    • Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 50 pounds
    • Ability to work in an environment with high noise levels
    • Regular use of hands/fingers, tools, or controls; able to reach with hands and arms
    • Open availability, including weekend nights and holidays
    Interested?? GREAT!!
    Please submit your resume directly to ana.vasquez@luckystrikeEnt.com

Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
Working...
X