Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucky Strike is Hiring a Salaried Bowl Mechanic! (Bellevue, WA)

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky Strike is Hiring a Salaried Bowl Mechanic! (Bellevue, WA)

Lucky Strike is looking for a Bowling Mechanic for our Bellevue, WA reopening!

Apply Directly by clicking here: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Rec...Details/491821

The Bowl Mechanic (aka A-Mechanic) is responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day venue maintenance including bowling lanes, bowling balls, pinsetters, automatic scoring, and all other venue equipment. Maintains personal integrity by abiding to and supporting Lucky Strike's Mission Statement and Core Values principals through leadership, positive attitude and with joyful energy.

Essential Responsibilities:

The A-Mechanic's duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
    • Replaces or procures bowling equipment parts efficiently and prudently
    • Maintains and replenishes equipment parts inventory by properly recording all machine repairs and any parts used
    • Identifies and coordinates any repairs and replacements needed, once obtaining final approval from the General Manager
    • Directly manages, develops and coaches the Hourly Mechanics/Pin Chasers, and has the ability to recognize individual’s strengths and weaknesses
    • Oversees the recruitment and hiring of hourly mechanic staff, in conjunction with the Senior Manager/AGM
    • Ensures all hourly technical staff is properly trained and knowledgeable in machine area safety practices and procedures in accordance to Company standards
    • Assists in developing the hourly technical staff’s ability to diagnose malfunctioning equipment based on observation
    • Monitors labor cost and team member scheduling
    • Ensures the workshop and machine areas are kept clean and organized at all times (i.e. workbench, work area, service aisle, etc.)
    • Initiates, schedules, follows up on and updates the preventative maintenance system for all venue equipment (as posted, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually)
    • Facilitates proper communication between all departments; provides proper coaching and counseling to the team Ensures a positive and creative work environment for all team members and management

Leadership Qualities
    • Takes initiative & accountability/is action-orientated
    • Maintains positive and professional working relationships
    • Demonstrates good judgment/analysis/decisiveness
    • Clearly and concisely communicates (written/verbal); follows up on pending items
    • Coaches and mentors team members by identifying and praising individual performance
    • Demonstrates continued development of self and team members
    • Displays an entrepreneurial spirit/creativity

Minimum Qualifications:
    • Minimum 2 years related experience on Brunswick A-2 machines; or equivalent combination of education and experience
    • Knowledge and understanding of OSHA safety practices/procedures
    • Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 50 pounds
    • Ability to work in an environment with high noise levels
    • Regular use of hands/fingers, tools, or controls; able to reach with hands and arms
    • Open availability, including weekend nights and holidays

Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.

Salary Range: $50K - $55K

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
Working...
X