Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boondocks Food and Fun in Kaysville, Utah is Looking for a Head GSX Technician!

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boondocks Food and Fun in Kaysville, Utah is Looking for a Head GSX Technician!

Boondocks is a small, four location chain with bowling at three of them. This is not a traditional bowling center; this is an amusement park with bowling as one of the attractions and is treated as such. There are no leagues here.

Located in Kaysville, Utah, this location has 20 lanes of GSX pinsetters, anvilane, an A22 lane machine and Vector scoring. You will only be responsible for the bowling equipment; not a facility manager. But other areas of responsibility may be assigned at a later date.

Typically, there is one head technician with the possibility of a part time technician depending on the volume. Indoor attraction hosts chase calls when there is no technician on site.

We are looking for someone with GS experience as this location has been without a tech for a while and needs someone who can use their experience and knowledge immediately to maintain this equipment the way it should be maintained.

Please send your resume and/or questions to: RWallace@Boondocks.com

See wwww.Boondocks.com for location information.

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
Working...
X