Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8270 old c-stepper type chasis

looking for working old c-stepper type chasis for my 8270 B machines ,just looking for one to drop in and work.

I don't have the chassis but have eleven C-Stepper. As for the condition of these steppers. I believe they were working since we have closed our lanes in 1986. They have been stored indoor. I have attached a picture of two steppers for you to see. I also have some brand new coils in the box still for these steppers.

C-Stepper.jpg

Comment

Sorry, for what ever reason. I cannot upload the picture of the steppers

Comment

Nolan, email the pictures to me at [email protected] and I will post them for you. In the mean time I will look into what is causing the attachment issue.

Mike Wilson
        Bowl-Tech Inc.

Comment

Working steppers for 70Bs got be getting rarer than hen's teeth. Might find some full chassis hopefully with the stepper adapter to let you use the "five board" replacement board from later chassis. Or make an adapter cable for later chassis. But you might have been converted for single solenoid. Hopefully somebody will chime in.

Comment

I am interested in the steppers for the right price,unknown how many will work after sitting for 30 years.What are you asking for them if I buy them all

Comment

Nolan, I am interrested in the c-steppers. Unknown how many will work after being in storage for 30 years. How much if I buy them all ?

Comment

I don't want any money for it. The only thing is the cost to shipped these steppers. I am located in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada. I am thinking it might cost around $100.00 depending where you live.

Comment

I have checked with UPS and the rates starts at $45.00 for regular shipping and the next rate starts at $147.00 for the three day shipping. Again, depending on your location.

Comment

I certainly appreciate the gesture , I will test them when I get them and send you a check for the ones I get working.This is a family run center that my dad built and we try to be fair with everyone. Our address is Hilltop Bowl 40 Hansen rd. Troy, NY 12182 . Just let me know how to pay you for the shipping. I have venmo or paypal . Standard shipping should be fine. Thanks.

Comment

I am planning on shipping these steppers tomorrow. I will let you know the amount. Also, I have some brand new coils for the steppers. I have some relays for the B chassis. Would you be interested in these relays..

Comment

I have sent the steppers this afternoon by UPS. Could you please send your email and I will give the details. My email:[email protected]

Comment

Your shipment should arrive at your business on Tuesday October 20, 2020. The tracking number is 1Z4170F86815291255 and being delivered by UPS. I have your phone number on the billings incase they tried to call you.

Comment

Thank you! My email is [email protected]. I will get you out a check asap after they arrive with the shipping included.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse