Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6525 Chassis

Hello,

I am looking for several 82-30 parts in good working conditions. I am in need of a 6525 chassis with expander card as well as both small and large plows for both odd and even lanes. Please contact me at [email protected]. Thank you for taking the time to read my ad.

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• mrdj
    who rebuilds chassis
    by mrdj
    i have a gentleman that has 82/30 with closed pinwheels that ahs stepper chassis and is wanting to getr a few extra chassis rebuilt..who out here rebuilds these chassis send me...
    01-29-2009, 02:38 PM
  • 8230chief
    Omegatech chassis
    by 8230chief
    OK A 8230 center north of me has Omega tech converted chassis and they are looking for someone to work on them. I know some of you out there can and will, I just can't remember...
    10-11-2008, 05:02 PM
  • McCann
    82-30 australian chassis repairers
    by McCann
    i believe there is somewhere in australia where you can send your chassis to be repaired... does anyone know any details? thanks again

Tristan
    06-04-2003, 06:07 AM
  • BradleyM
    Surplus Chassis
    by BradleyM
    I have a spare working 82-30 6525 Omega Tek chassis I am looking to get rid of? I can't get the classified's here to work. Is anybody needing one? I have 2 spares now. Trying...
    12-22-2012, 04:26 PM

Stahl's "Tuffy Super Jam Stopper" in action!

So I decided to try a few of these, I mean the idea totally makes sense and recently I saw these in action and liked what I saw.

Basically, it's meant as an extension...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Pictures of new machines being installed...

Here are the accelerators and pits that came with the lanes, kickbacks, gutters, power lifts.

This a new way of building the supports for the lanes...

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

check this jam...

the ball stuck the table up

Working...
X