Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Back Deb

Welcome back to Deb who has re-joined the moderator team.

Deb was instrumental in helping us beta test the new site software I have asked her back to help out with some of the administrative and site feature tweaks that need to be made and help out with the forums.

I have been so swamped trying to get caught up that I am running behind on some very important site business. Deb will help lighten my load and allow me to continue to grow our community.

We will in the near future be adding at least two new moderators.

Welcome Back Deb.

CLICK HERE to discuss this post.
    Mike Wilson
    Bowl-Tech Inc.

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• toon30s
    DEB
    by toon30s
    I want to thank you DEB for getting my Advantage running again. This lady is THE BOMB when it comes to the Advantage system. She even took time to walk me through wiping all...
    12-30-2010, 11:03 PM
  • Stpaul
    Testimonial
    by Stpaul
    I'm not sure if I have enough adjectives to compliment Deb for all the assistance she gave me while I was attempting to get some used Accu-Score to boot up. Her willingness to...
    08-08-2010, 03:02 PM
  • WHERE IS THE SHOT
    Thanks Deb
    by WHERE IS THE SHOT
    Deb Called Me Today We Spent Probably 3 Hours
    Dinkin Around With The Setups For The Forty Frame Game,And Hot Dam It Works Bowled 2 Forty Frame Games Each With A Different...
    07-31-2006, 06:00 PM

A2 1 to 1 Gear Box Cover Replacement Due to Crack

I am refurbishing two converted A2 machines that I will be installing in my home basement this fall. One of them has a leaking gear box and cracked 1:1 gear box cover. I have...

Streamlane Mask Halo Lights

With huge thanks to "Toby" for all his help & expertise...my old masks now have for-real halo lights again.

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

Aluminum Repair and Welding

with our broken moving deck i have been asked to figure out if there is a way we can weld it back together in house for very little expense.
http://aluminumrepair.com/...

Setting Table Harness Connections

Hi, guys.

We recently replaced our setting table harness and when the machine's run in diagnostic mode, we get 01, 02, 03, 04 + 09 errors, or when you place pins...

check this jam...

the ball stuck the table up

Working...
X