Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegel acquires Pinsetter Parts Plus

KEGEL ACQUIRES PINSETTER PARTS PLUS
    Lake Wales, FL – January, 2020: Kegel announces the acquisition of Pinsetter Parts Plus (PPP), a Wisconsin-based pinsetter parts manufacturing company. Kegel will acquire the assets of Pinsetter Parts Plus and the line of products will be available under the Kegel brand.

“Pinsetter Parts Plus has long been a respected parts provider,” states Don Agent, head of the Pinsetter Parts division of Kegel. “They’ve created a line of innovative products designed by mechanics that solve problems, save money, and make machines run more smoothly. I’m excited to expand our Kegel Pinsetter Parts line by incorporating these great products.”

Kegel will maintain headquarters in Lake Wales, Florida for manufacturing and shipping of all products. Existing PPP and Kegel Distributors should expect a more comprehensive letter from Kegel explaining all details regarding the acquisition.

Steve Nadolny, Pinsetter Parts Plus Partner, states, “We started our company simply hoping to provide mechanics with products that would aid in the performance and maintenance of their equipment. We are proud of what we have built and cannot wait to watch this line grow with the team at Kegel.”

“For years, our team considered that diversification outside of bowling was necessary for our company’s future,” Chris Chartrand, Kegel CEO, shares. “But this acquisition is a testament to our new confidence and our approach to double down on the bowling industry. With these additions to our product line, we are excited to continue solving more problems for our customers.”

let me be myself

Adspeed Classic

Collapse

A2 1 to 1 Gear Box Cover Replacement Due to Crack

I am refurbishing two converted A2 machines that I will be installing in my home basement this fall. One of them has a leaking gear box and cracked 1:1 gear box cover. I have...

Streamlane Mask Halo Lights

With huge thanks to "Toby" for all his help & expertise...my old masks now have for-real halo lights again.

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

Aluminum Repair and Welding

with our broken moving deck i have been asked to figure out if there is a way we can weld it back together in house for very little expense.
http://aluminumrepair.com/...

Setting Table Harness Connections

Hi, guys.

We recently replaced our setting table harness and when the machine's run in diagnostic mode, we get 01, 02, 03, 04 + 09 errors, or when you place pins...
Working...
X