Poway Fun Bowl (CA) to close on August 31, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poway Fun Bowl (CA) to close on August 31, 2020

https://www.10news.com/news/local-ne...road-corridor?

Another one in San Diego County bites the dust. Once again a victum of new land owners with "bigger plans."

I worked briefly at this center in the early 90's as a fill in when they were short help. Brings back some memories.
    -- Larry

I was in San Diego at that time too. I worked at Aztec, Surf Bowl in Oceanside and I took care of Red and Black Bowl at SDSU.

Comment

I worked between Valley Bowl and The Grove. Also did some fill in at Town and Country down in National City.

-- Larry

Comment

hey there this is rick waara i worked at 3 of those amf centers . i’ll bet i know you

Comment

Adspeed Classic

Collapse

Help-broken Part

my crew was clearing a pin jam when the part fell on to the pin-deck. no enough experience to know where this is or what it's called. looking for help so we can order the part...

Qubica VDB Battery Replacement Part 2.

Greeting all.
        I am sharing a link for a video, part 2, on how I replaced the battery in a Qubica VDB unit.
        Thanks for looking.
        Bolton454

Pin Damage

I have GSX pinsetters just over one year old. Just one of my machines is causing this damage to my pins. I have already adjusted the pin deflector boards to cover the bottom bolts...

Making TDM's adjustable.

I have some machines that the time delay cycles like right now when machine is triggered instead of the 3 sec delay. Would like to put in a potentiameter to correct this. Does...
        Working...
        X