Looking for Moderators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Moderators

Over the past few years the moderator crew here on Bowl-Tech has gotten pretty thin for one reason or another.

I am looking for a couple of people with strong knowledge on AMF equipment to volunteer to help out.

There is really nothing to it, just come in and browse like normally do but you would have a few extra tools to help us keep organized.
    • Move off topic forums to correct forums
    • Approve moderated posts
    • Assist members with site navigation
    • Be a point of technical reference to advise site Admins
    • Notify site Admins of possible rule violations
    • Advise site admins on improvements or tweaks to the site
    The majority of the posts on Bowl-Tech are of a technical nature making the site easy to manage, so most of what moderators would deal with fit easily into your normal visits.
    I don't expect moderators to post in every thread, just approach it the same as you would today. Post where you are comfortable helping out.

Members who are strong on all types of equipment are welcome to throw their hat in the ring.
    I would prefer members who have been a member on Bowl-Tech for at least 2 years and have at least 8-10 years field experience.

If you want to throw your hat in the ring please shoot me an email by clicking THIS Link or the contact us link at the bottom of every page or send me a private message to volunteer or ask me more questions about it.

Sincerely

Mike
    Mike Wilson
    Bowl-Tech Inc.

Stahl's "Tuffy Super Jam Stopper" in action!

So I decided to try a few of these, I mean the idea totally makes sense and recently I saw these in action and liked what I saw.

Basically, it's meant as an extension...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Pictures of new machines being installed...

Here are the accelerators and pits that came with the lanes, kickbacks, gutters, power lifts.

This a new way of building the supports for the lanes...

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

check this jam...

the ball stuck the table up

Working...
X