Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You exMech

We have our first repeat winner!

Once again, we need to thank exMech for his technical contributions to the Bowl-Tech Community for the month of November 2020.

In case you have not been following it, the thread ETU diagnostic show us his knowledge of electrical and electronics and willingness to help others.

Click the Tech Spotlight link in the menu bar to learn more

Thank you so much exMech, we really do appreciate your help!

Mike

Mike Wilson
    Bowl-Tech Inc..

Congratulations.

Comment

Thanks exMech, and congrats.

Comment

Well deserved Ex!
        Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
        Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
        Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
        Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Yes indeed, well deserved.

Comment

exMech Thanks!

Comment

Great job Ex!
              let me be myself

Comment

I'm not sure if I'm worthy of the recognition or just a retired old man with to much time on his hands. None the less, thanks to all for the kind words. This site has probably done more for me than I can possibly do for it. It makes me feel good to have a place to give back what I have learned over the years. Thanks to all here.

Comment

Very well deserved exM !! Congrats...
                  Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

Originally posted by exMech View Post
                    I'm not sure if I'm worthy of the recognition or just a retired old man with to much time on his hands. None the less, thanks to all for the kind words. This site has probably done more for me than I can possibly do for it. It makes me feel good to have a place to give back what I have learned over the years. Thanks to all here.
                    Yeah, well, I thought I had something of an idea as to electronics, but this whole scenario has driven home just how clueless I am -- you've been doing all of the heavy lifting.

I imagine I should buy you a case of your libation of choice when I actually start getting a paycheck again.

Comment

Congratualtions Mark!!!!!!!! You deserve the recognition hand over fist and have helped me through some pretty tough items. Everyone here should be jumping up and down and waving flags for you!!!!!!

Comment

Awesome member. Thanks for all the help.
                        Pain is the weakness leaving body
                        Courage is the other side of Fear
                        RICK

Comment

Congratulations!!!
                          IT'S CARNIVAL TIME!!!

Comment

Congrats
                            always doing my best.

Comment

Table cutting off before the end of the cycle

I have one lane that has been giving me trouble lately. It used to be every once in awhile but now it is happening every cycle. Start 1st ball cycle, sweep drops does the usual...

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...
                            Working...
                            X